You can now download the free trial version of the tool to test its performance and decide if it works for you. You can run the tool and try sample email conversions for a limited time so that you can know how the tool works. If you feel that the tool works well for you, feel free to go ahead and purchase the easily affordable full version of the tool to enjoy full profits and support by the friendliest customer support team. Try it today.
Download Now (Recommended) (OS Support: Mac OS 10.8 and above)
Download Now (OS Support: Mac OS 10.6 & 10.7)
Instruction for MacOS Mojave 10.14 & Catalina 10.15
The new MacOS Catalina & Mojave has come up with an update to restrict it’s access for third-party applications, especially when it comes to Mails, Contacts and the Calendar. The users will thus need to allow Mail Extractor Pro for permissions to access your Mails, Calendars and the Contacts.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for the same.
- Please go to the “System Preferences” of your Mac,
- Open “Security & Privacy” from the top
- Click on the 4th Tab “Privacy” which is after Firewall
- Then Click on “Full Disk Access“.
- Add Mail Extractor Pro from your Application folder
- It will prompt with a pop that you need to quit Mail Extractor Pro. Now, click on “Quit Now.”
- Launch Mail Extractor Pro Again, and you will be able to view all the folder from Apple Mail for conversion.