You can transfer email from Mac Outlook 2016 to Mac Mail without going insane. Here’s how.
Try “OLM Extractor Pro.” It’s an application that runs on Mac and converts OLM files to Mac Mail files easily.
Why do you need a tool? Because OLM files cannot be imported directly into Mac Mail. Mac Mail only supports MBOX format. And there is no other than “OLM Extractor Pro” that can do this in the best way possible.
Transfer email from Mac Outlook 2016 to Mac Mail
OLM Extractor Pro helps you to convert/transfer emails, contacts, calendars etc from Mac Outlook 2016 / 2011 (*.olm) to Mac Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Entourage, Postbox, *.mbox and *.eml file format.
What are the differences between “OLM Extractor Pro” and other tools?
- It is developed for both beginners and advanced users.
- The algorithms used for extracting contents ensure no items are left behind or converted incorrectly.
- The user interface is intuitive for beginners to easily convert their data.
- It supports batch conversion of OLM files without affecting the stability.
- It can also convert OLM files to Apple Mail, Entourage 2004/2008, Mozilla Thunderbird, Postbox, and files like EML and RGE.
- The tool completely converts text from all languages, including DBCS and UTF-8 (such as Chinese).
- It doesn’t change the structure of the folders after the conversion.
Such extensive standards are nowhere else to be found other than with “OLM Extractor Pro” and it makes the data migration extremely efficient.
How to use “OLM Extractor Pro”?
The UI is intuitive and the wizard will guide you to convert the data properly. So you won’t have any problems trying to find your way. There is nothing complicated here.
Still…here are the simple steps for reference:
- First, you need to load the data to OLM files for Outlook.
- Load the files to “OLM Extractor Pro” and choose the folders you want to convert.
- Check the settings: merge contacts to a single VCF file, merge contacts to a single ICS file per folder, etc.
- Choose “Apple Mail” as output and click ‘Convert’ to convert all data from OLM to MBOX files.
- Open Mac Mail and go to ‘File’ –> Import and select the output MBOX files from the step above.
You cannot find any other tool that performs the same action with such simplicity and accuracy.
Does the tool convert everything? One of the best features of “OLM Extractor Pro” is that it sweeps the entire database extensively without leaving out any item. So, the answer to that question is yes, it converts every email, contact, and calendar entry with the complete details intact. The data integrity loss is a major concern for all the users who are trying to transfer email from Mac Outlook 2016 to Mac Mail, and “OLM Extractor Pro” is the only tool that finally puts an end to that concern.
Try Now to Transfer Email from Mac Outlook 2016 to Mac Mail
Get the setup today and find out more about “OLM Extractor Pro.” Simply install it and use it in a free trial mode before activating the full version. The free mode lets you convert ten items per folder.
Download Now: http://www.olmextractorpro.com/
And perhaps, the biggest help to the beginners is the 24×7 customer support of USL Software that is always with you at every turn.
You May Also Like:
Download it now to transfer email from Mac Outlook 2016 to Mac Mail.