What is the safe approach to export MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 or Office 365?
Export MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013
You cannot simply export MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 using the default features of the either client. MBOX is a file that is commonly used with many software and programs, except Outlook.
If you are an Outlook user, you cannot import it unless you convert if first into PST. (PST is personal storage table file used for storing messages, contacts, calendar, and more items. It’s native for Windows Outlook. It’s only file that can be used with Outlook clients.)
Say way to export MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2013 / 2016
“Mail Extractor Pro” is built to do just that, but in a far better way than any other software tool can. It supports contents of all types; attachments, emails, metadata, headers, Unicode text, MIME content, and more.
The tool’s greatest feature is processing everything leaving no trails of data loss. It retains not just the data but the structure and arrangement as well, such as folder hierarchy.
Mail Extractor Pro is built for converting Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox and MBOX to PST for Mac Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2011 and Windows Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007.
Along with that, you get multiple features that are unified under a single intuitive interface to make the job easier. From complex needs of an IT department to straightforward home email migration, it will perform equally well.
Feature for exporting MBOX to Outlook 2019 or Office 365
USL Software developed it from inside-out, bringing dynamic and inventive ways to deal with the content-rich files of MBOX. For instance,
- the multi-layer algorithms are far-reaching than any other tool, ensuring every bit of data is handled.
- The complete offline processing means no privacy risk. Everything happens locally on your computer.
- The adaptive framework works even on the most complex MBOX files, working in a way that’s best suited for your particular contents
- Zero dependency on any outside add-on or software or processes. It works straightway after you load your MBOX files
- Smart integration of all the features into a single-screen wizard greatly simplifies the process. No more multiple lengthy steps to unnecessary complicate the process.
- Micro-operations logic ensures conversion of tiny elements like headers, metadata, text formatting, and more.
- Traces and retains folder hierarchy from MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016 correctly using the dedicated scripts
- Real-time splitting of large PST files into smaller ones, depending on the size limit you specify. It avoids the common mistake of having massive PST files that are can be difficult to import to Outlook.
- Power to handle many MBOX files up to a reasonably massive size at once.
- The support of USL Software can be quite priceless in many situations, particularly when dealing with large work-related MBOX files
- Rapid data-rate to convert the files quickly without any compromises
How to export MBOX to Outlook 2019
- Launch ‘Mail Extractor Pro‘
- Click on “MBOX Files: LOAD“.
- Select a single mbox file or a folder containing mbox files and click ‘Open‘.
- Click on ‘Ignore Empty Folders‘ to ignore empty items.
- Set PSt file (Recommended 15 GB)
- Click on “Convert“.
“Mail Extractor Pro” is, in all ways, a fail-safe approach to export MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016. One of the very few software applications that adds a massive functionality and has no loose ends. It ties together the requirement for comfort and ease of use of basic users and sophisticated demands of an IT professional.
Get it export MBOX to Outlook for Mac or Win
The job of exporting MBOX to Outlook 2019 / 2016 has a tendency to frustrate users, even when using flashy expensive tools. “Mail Extractor Pro” simplifies the interface while also adding to the overall functionality in a way that compliments your needs.
You can check out the trial version that supports up to ten items per folder per MBOX file.
Try it today to export mbox to Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2011 for Mac and Windows Outlook 2019 / 2016 /2013 / 2010 / 2007.